Lime pickle and an interview

I'm making lime pickle at the moment. It's just cut-up limes, salt, chilli powder, turmeric, chilli powder and chillis, and then you leave it in a hot place or in the sun (ha ha) until the limes are soft. I tasted some and it tastes good already, although I am worried that I have put too many chillis in. Time will tell. I hope it's good because I love lime pickle. I've got quite into making curries recently so this is an extension of that.

My job interview is this week, I'm a bit nervous because I really want the job, but I think all you can do is just hope. I'll let you know either way. Also I'm doing an alcohol free January. No slip-ups yet and I'm ten days in. That's a third. I'm quite pleased with myself. I was hitting it pretty hard at times last year and there's no way I am going back to that. I also think it doesn't help with getting motivated for the big job hunt. This is my year, hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts