Treats

My course is going well. I've just had a lovely meal at my sister's, sausage, mash and salad. The potatoes and vegetables she grew in her own garden. And nobody in the world can match her onion gravy. We also made plans to make elderflower cordial soon. I would make elderflower wine but there's no point really. After dinnner me and my niece painted our toenails mint-coloured. They look lovely. In the film "The Hours" she talks about "the beginning of happiness". That's how I'm feeling now. Long may it last.

"I remember one morning getting up at dawn, there was such a sense of possibility. You know, that feeling? And I remember thinking to myself this is the beginning of happiness. This is where it starts. And of course there will always be more. It never occurred to me it wasn't the beginning. It was happiness. It was the moment. Right then."

Watching Burn After Reading at the moment. It's ace so far.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts