Too-whit! Too-whoo!

I scored two more pieces of owl merchandise today. Ages ago I bought a bag with an owl on it, then the big fabric owl in the picture below, then today I got the necklace and the little owl. Somewhere along the way I seem to have turned into a fully-fledged (pun not intended) collector. I've got a near-phobia of rats and mice and the fabric owl is hung on my wall. I like to think he scares them away, should any ever come into my room. (This isn't as far-fetched as it sounds - I did once have a mouse come into this room, so it has happened).

I got the job by the way. Same as the training, I won't be writing about it on here. It's in the field of mental health, if you're interested. I'm really happy about it.



Comments

  1. Well done on the job. I know an ex-WAN girl who would love these owltastic pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I feel like a copy-cat! It's kind of a tribute collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harukoraharu pointed me this way from Twitter. LOVE IT!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts