Oh yeah also

Clothes. I think I'm slowly moving on the clothing thing. One, I don't buy anything unless I love it and it's perfect. There are a lot of things I've bought because they're just, I like them. But now I try to ask, is it perfect? Also, I realised that I don't wear and enjoy the beautiful clothes I have now. I always put on the same thing, so basically I already have too many clothes. This makes it easier to walk away from something, by thinking about what I have at home. And I'm making an effort to dress up more, enjoy wearing different stuff. I'm reading a book about green fashion at the moment too. Yeah. Bear in mind I'm writing all this while sitting wearing a knitted halterneck I bought in Oxfam this afternoon. And, also also, I backed up my computer. I love doing this. It makes me feel like a fully fucntioning adult. And will hopefully halt or slow the decline of my computer.

Comments

  1. I've noticed this with clothes too. Because i have to wear office clothes 4 days a week i seem to wear skirts and dresses more than anything now.

    I own one pair of jeans which the fly undoes itself constantly.

    I have too many shoes now, i ended up buying 5 pairs of boots in 3 weeks. I never wear trainers any more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts