Going back

So, something I didn't say before, is that (coincidentally) I'm living in a house I used to live in about 5 years ago.  Different room.  Nice part of town, good landlord, so although I felt a bit weird, I took the room.  I always say, never go back, but in this case I'm glad I did.  When I lived here I just used to smoke a lot of marijuana and not do much and unsurprisingly I got quite depressed.  This time I'm worried that I'm going to do the same.  Well, not smoke a load but, waste the time I have here.  It's like, I find it hard to strike a balance between enjoying what I have, and achieving more.  Meaning and purpose, or being fulfilled is something I really struggle with.

Right.  On that note, going to start a big old decoupage project now.

Also, I want to go to Barcelona this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT8UtK_MXlA

Comments

Popular Posts