Most excellent day

Apart from waking up late as usual, my whole day went well.  I love days like that.  My dad isn't well though.  He has a chest infection.  I cooked dinner but he didn't eat much of it. Hmmm.  Not gonna blog much more about this.

Good things - I am almost definitely moving house in May, I have stolen/ adopted the giant houseplant from downstairs here that everyone else hates, I did a great piece of art work last night which is hopefully going to be exhibited in a shop window with other people and my sister, niece and brother-in-law are visiting this weekend.  I do have a lot to do this week though.  I'm going to order Dominoes tomorrow evening as a bribe to do something I really need to do that's massive hassle.  It's come to something when you're bribing yourself with tuna and jalapeno pizza.  Yes, that's my poison of choice.

Comments

Popular Posts