Hi

So at the moment I can't give you quantity, but hopefully I'm giving you quality.  Life continues apace.  New developments in my world include learning how to make my own washing powder (you have to use soap flakes, so I'm not digging it from rocks or anything).   My mum's away in America at the moment so I'm housesitting, which is basically a liscence to use her washing machine and big kitchen.  I've started knitting again and I'm determined to keep it up this time, because it's something that I enjoy and I'm not terrible at.  I haven't been writing any poetry but keep you eyes peeled because I've got the germ of an idea for a short story.  It's going to be set in the future, and it's the story of a young backpacker staying with an old couple who live in Poland.  I got the idea from my friends, he is French and she is Polish.  They would like to move to Poland.  The theme of the story is about returning, and in particular turning on it's head the idea that the UK is some kind of mecca and Poland is a country in ruins.  Anyway we'll see if I ever get it written.

Do zobaczenia wkrotce x

Comments

Popular Posts