New course

I've just signed up to study a 30 week evening course in British Sign Language.  I'm so excited and happy, I've been wanting to study it for a few years now. It also takes me back to when I was younger when one of the few things I knew I was good at and enjoyed was learning languages. Only time will tell if I get on equally well with a sign language as a spoken language. My secret dream is to get all the way to (near) fluency but first things first. Roll on 12th January.

Not much else is new. I'm hopefully going to visit my friend in Belfast again next year. Otherwise I'll keep my head down and just try and get through Christmas quietly. I'm a few pairs of socks behind my present plans through. I've finished 5 pairs so far. In life, not for Christmas :-)

Comments

Popular Posts