Norwich

I went to Norwich today. It's really nice there. We went to the library so my friend could do some ultimately fruitless research about a cartoonist, to a zine fair and to the cathedral. We also dropped into a couple of record shops. I got 4 cds and a bit of a suntan. An excellent day out. I'm just listening to The Best of Everything but the Girl. It's ok, has some good tracks on it. Also I saw pop star Boo Hewerdine on the train on the way back which rounded off the day nicely for me. Couple of photos from today below.


The other cds I got were Americana by The Offpring, Nevermind by Nirvana and Front Line presents Reggae Discomixes, which is one I'm particularly excited about.

I really like Norwich. I might move there.

One final thing from today. Jellied eels are rank if you're sober :-)

Comments

Popular Posts