Sunday

It's Sunday, I have two weeks off and it's my birthday on Tuesday. I have various things planned for my two weeks off including a trip to London to see an exhibition by a guy called Wolfgang Tillmans at the Tate Gallery. He's one of my favourite artists. I'm hopefully moving house soon. Hopefully I will succeed and then I can move on and do some of the things I have been putting off, get creative again. Apart from that I've been working, knitting, listening to music and not much else. I'm looking forward to being able to shut my door and do whatever I want and know nobody else can come in. The landlord's agent lives downstairs in the front room part time so there's not much gets past him in this house. I need my privacy back. I'm hoping it won't bother me that it's a studio flat. I'm going to buy a gorgeous throw for the bed and pretend I live in a loft in New York. It has a bath though. Wow.

Comments

Popular Posts