Snow

I don't have much to say. I didn't do the batik course. It was cancelled because of lockdown. I sent my batik stuff to my artist friend. I've done a couple of online knitting classes. I really struggle with the sexual politics of sewing and knitting, like it does not feed me in that way, but when I gave up on being an artist I found myself going down the path of crafts/ making. The class politics suck too. Maybe I need to learn more or even try to effect some change myself. The woman who does the knitting classes does community knitting as well. The NHS and maybe the council pay to subsidise it. That's pretty amazing. 

Life goes on. I'm still happy I gave up on the masters. I didn't get on with the tutor and I got bogged down in the reading and stuck on the writing. I need something for my brain though. I expect it'll come along.

Here's a nice song. There's some kind of tik tok dance craze. My boss told me about it. If you want to see the dancing check out youtube. There are loads of videos of hospital staff doing it which might make you cry if you're feeling fragile. But the actual song is good.

Comments

Popular Posts