June

This new medication makes me wake up in the middle of the night. No better time to get some blogging done. I was just having an intense dream about living in a squat. A nice tidy one, natch. My new job is going ok. It's high stress but I focus on my time off. I enjoy my weekends and I'm doing a dressmaking course in July and having a week in London in August. I'm a tiny bit overcomitted financially but then I'm going to try and pay off all my debts by next summer and get some savings. Cannot wait for my two holidays though.

It's 15 days since I had a drink. I was only drinking a tiny bit though. I know there's always an excuse, but it's not usually that one. I made pickled eggs as well, since I tried one on a night out. It was the best thing I've tasted for a long time. I hope mine are that tasty. I've also found a regular knitting group which has immeasurably improved my life. I'm making a top. I'm not sure it's going to turn out that well. I'll post a picture if it does.

Hope you're safe. Oh yeah, one of my oldest friends is getting married in September and I'm going. Superficially my life is quite good.

Comments

Popular Posts