Positivity

I've finished one of the application forms. I've got to drop it off by hand though, because you have to post it, not email it and I'm too late to post it. Classy touch on my part there.

I guess I just need to stay positive. I found one job, and I'll find another one. One of my managers is being a total dick, but the other one is cool, so things are ok for now. And I bumped into a guy in the pub today who knew me from my last pub job. I left there before I got fired, which doesn't make me feel good, but he told me a few things that made me feel a lot better, like that they have a high staff turnover, the same thing happened to a mate of his, and it's pretty cliquey. So that reminded me that I am a good employee and I will get another job in time.

I'm watching Run Fatboy Run on the tv. It's ok.

Comments

Popular Posts