Charity Shops and a lovely day

Just has the best day charity shopping with one of my friends. I got 3 nice tops in bright colours, tribalish designs (it's the new me) and the Gomez album Liquid Skin, which I've wanted for ages. I'm listening to it now, it's magestic and that's no overstatement. I also got a christmas cardigan from (guilt guilt) Primark, it's blue and white with hearts and snowflakes on it. It was good to just hang with my friend and get all the gossip. Plus I had dinner with my little sister. She made breaded plaice which was really nice, and gave me some of her damson jam she made the other day. I think she's getting a bit carried away with the jam-making, she showed me her jam cupboard and it is full to bursting. She also lent me Juno which I haven't seen so I'll be off to bed in a bit to watch that.

Comments

Popular Posts