Sweet

I had a terrible morning, loads to do and had to buy some waterproof trousers thanks to this great British weather we're having. So that's great, £35 I hadn't planned on spending and to top it all off I had to buy a size 20. Now I appreciate I have gained some weight but size 20 is just ridiculous. Anyway I was in ASDA feeling like I might die of stress, shopping in a store totally full of other shoppers plus they were filling all the shelves so it was impossible to get round. Anyway I came down an aisle and approaching me was a man pushing a lady in a wheelchair, while she picked things off the shelves. As they passed he just gave me a lovely smile, like he loved her to bits and couldn't think of anything he'd rather be doing than pushing her round ASDA on a rainy Monday morning. And with that, I just sort of felt better. Also after that I saw a lady with yellow crocs on which looked so hideous they only lifted my mood further.

Comments

Popular Posts