Roll on tomorrow evening

I'm so tired.  Two bad nights recently have left me feeling really tired.  I didn't realise how bad it was until I looked in the mirror this morning and saw my haggard face staring back at me.  I've been making silly mistakes and today I dropped a bottle of shampoo in John Lewis which of course broke, spilling shampoo all over the floor.  Prescription of resting up.  I'll be ok.  Get my washing done Sunday night and then just chill around on Monday.  My friend and her daughter are coming over for dinner.  I'm going to make them macaroni cheese.  Might tidy my room on Monday too.  Not just like neaten up around the edges but zen tidying, where you put everything away and are left with a sense of tremendous well-being.  That's the idea, anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts