So tired

So tired. I went out last night and got on the red bull, with predicable consequences. I had fried halloumi for dinner and now I'm going to curl up and watch Coraline on DVD. I've never seen it before but it's supposed to be good. Rest day from swimming today. I checked with my sporty sisters about having rest days when you're training (which is a bit of a glamorous name for what I do, but the principle is there). One of them confirmed that you do need a rest day every week because otherwise you get "fatigued". I think it was the 5 hours sleep and overdose of caffeine that have made me fatigued, but I prefer her explanation.

I've applied for a job in a really cool little pub. I hope I get it, but I don't think I will. Fingers crossed.

Also, I'm going to see Gomez in a few weeks. I can't wait. They are probably my favourite band in the world.

Comments

Popular Posts