Swim :-)

First swim of the season in the outdoor pool. I'm quite fit, I think. It was cold, but not too bad. Now just thinking about tackling the decluttering. I've got rid of 2 bags to the charity shop yesterday, and taking another 2 today. I watched a program about a lady who had too much stuff. Looking at all her stuff, and thinking "what a load of crap", made me more able to look at my own stuff and appreciate that maybe it doesn't have the huge amount of value I think it does. Also, I was thinking about what I own that's really precious to me. Obviously a couple of things that belonged to my grandma, but also, surprisingly, a mirror that I bought when I was living in my old house. It kind of symbolises to me adulthood, because I needed a mirror, and I went and bought it, and I really like it.

Comments

Popular Posts