Bit tired, otherwise ok

I'm running out of ideas for titles for my posts :-)  Probably the content too if I'm really honest.

Work was ok, busy enough.  Same stuff, different day.  I have tomorrow off and I'm going to Notting Hill Carnival for the first time ever.  I can't wait.  I'm going to have a good jig about, take some pictures, and eat some nice food.  Also catch up with my friend who's been away too long.  The weather's on tv and it says it's not going to rain tomorrow.  Brilliant.

I don't know what to do with my Saturday evening.  I might finish watching a dvd I've got. It's called Martha Marcy May Marlene.  I thought it was going to be really good but it's quite disappointing.  Early night probably.

Music for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZ48qjegqE

I got 2 many djs in the charity shop for £2.99.  Bargain.  I just need to get some housing where I can put my music on loud and things will pretty much be ok with the world.  And sort out the work situation.  Everything except housing and work is on track :-D

Comments

Popular Posts