Art

I'm doing my piece of art for the exhibition tonight.  I need to take it to the framers tomorrow so obviously, I should have done it earlier.  I have a choice of a few things but I think I'm going with a drawing of a mug.  I know it's cheesy.  There must be a million bad drawings of mugs by amateur artists kicking around.  But I have a good feeling about it.  I think it looks good, it shows off the techniques I like to use (mixing pencil, felt tip and crayon, and a childlike technique), and it says something about how I see the world, which is about being an adult and having control, being able to choose small things like having decent coffee in an ergonomic mug you like the look of and take time in your day to appreciate life.  I haven't explained that very well.  I'll try and take a picture when it's framed.

Comments

Popular Posts