Hey

Work was ok.  A semi-regular came in and said he'd been the only person in another pub and someone came in and asked him if he was Glen Campbell.  He does look a lot like him, I've never noticed it before.  Just before I was leaving a lot of people who seemed like they could be police officers (we're close to the copshop) came in, I bought a bag of pork scratchings in a semi ironic manner and walked to ASDA eating them.  I did my food shop without event, except for the most slaughtered bloke in there trying to text someone.  Quiet weekend ahead of me.  I had a bit of a big one last week and paid the price.  Probably go swimming tomorrow. Maybe the long awaited cycle ride.

I'm moving into a bigger room in our house at the end of the month.  Yay.  I need to get a project too.

Comments

Popular Posts