Mission

When I moved into my house I'd only met one person, but I knew there was a girl living in one of the rooms, I knew her name and I'd seen a handbag that I thought must belong to her hanging at the top of the stairs.  Anyway I felt really strongly that she was really unhappy, and that she needed me, and this was one of the reasons why I moved in.  I felt like I had a purpose in this house.  It was at least partly at an attempt to rationalise moving back into a house I'd lived in before, which is a bit weird, a long way from work.  Anyway I've been here six months and she's moving to London to be with a new boyfriend who seems really nice.  I don't know if she was really unhappy because she's quite closed.  But I feel a sense of closure, and I do believe that she needed to make changes.  And I hope that by bringing some love and positivity into the house I helped her to do that, in a tiny way.  Now I've written this it makes me feel like a hippy.  But yeah.

Comments

Popular Posts