A rest

Just having a rest after a busy day. I made it to the swimming pool and took my vacuum cleaner into the shop.

I had a dream I was drunk again last night. I've had plenty of drinking dreams but I haven't been drunk in any of them. Anyway I was drunk in this one, stumbling, panicking, headspinning drunk. I'd left my bike somewhere and needed to go and get it but I was in a taxi going somewhere else with other people and I had to be at work in the morning and needed my bike to get there. It was actually quite a realistic representation of what things used to be like and it was pretty nasty. I was glad it was a dream when I woke up.

I also went and saw a cool band last night. They were kind of a punk band (not too sure about genres) called Wonk Unit. I basically only went because I wanted to see what a punk band was like, plus they were from London so I thought they might be cool (yes that's my rationale) and it was only a fiver, also I had the night off and my room gets cold in the evening. Anyway I had convinced myself they would be shit but I went anyway and they were really good; clever, funny and musically pretty handy. Nice way to spend a Monday night. I like my new hobby of going to gigs alone. I'm discovering new music. See ya x

Comments

Popular Posts