How long

Hey. Sorry for the not blogging. What's new? Nothing much. Seasons change, time passes, and I get slowly and incrementally older. I'm still living in the same place, in my North-West facing room with the tiny window. I've been lazy on swimming over christmas and heavy on work. I'm going to Marrakesh in a week and two days and I'm going to review some films on local community radio next Saturday. Those are the main exciting things happening to me at the moment. Although I did check the weather in Marrakesh (Marrakech?) and it was 3 degrees so maybe not the sun-drenched rest and relaxation holiday I was hoping for. We're only taking hand luggage too, so I'll be on the plane wearing all my clothes. I fell out with my friend and made up with her so we're good to go. Not much other news. Take care and I'll try and keep my blogging enthusiasm fired up. It's good for me because it helps me to reflect on my life a little bit. As everyone knows, reflection is key.

Comments

Popular Posts