Sunday evening

I'm having a quiet evening at home listening to reggae (link below if you fancy checking it out) and doing what my dad used to call pottering if you can potter in an attic bedsit. I've even got a tonic water on the go as being the next best thing to a gin and tonic or a glass of wine. I'm making some preparations for my little trip away and just enjoying being at home. There's a chance that I might be moving soon and what do you know, after living in this room for a few years I'm finally starting to like it just as I might leave. The grass is always greener.

https://www.mixcloud.com/DJKuryakin/revelation-time-dj-kuryakin-14117-reggae-to-take-you-forward-into-the-new-year/?utm_campaign=notification_new_upload&play=notification_new_upload&utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_content=html

Comments

Popular Posts