Hi-di-Hi

Hope you're alright and things are going ok. Just had a great evening at work, nice people on and had a great chat with someone. Plus I put on Radio 1 and did some paperwork. Some of the music was a bit hardcore so I had to keep turning it down but generally great tunes. I love my new job. It's interesting and challenging but not exhausting. The dream. Got the weekend off now. Also started thinking about where I want to go next and thinking about a really interesting plan. All I'll say is that someone told me you can get funding for the fees to do a master's degree. I need to check it out. I have a great idea for a PhD and a lot of relevant experience. Still smashing out the knitting too. Got a busy weekend and a couple of busy weeks coming up but it's all good stuff. I woke up twice in the night and then at 7 this morning. I have a lot of trouble getting off to sleep but I never wake up during the night. Strange. Anyway, lets see what tonight brings. Night.

Comments

Popular Posts