In bed again

The end of another day. I'm finally feeling better. Plus I did the housework when I got home from work and my flat looks good. I had someone round for a bit the other day and afterwards I looked round and realised my flat was an absolute shithole and that's been the kicking I needed to get on top of things. I need to sort my clothes out and get rid of the ones I'll never wear too. I booked two weeks off work at the end of November and was thinking, only seven weeks to go. Then as I was leaving work tonight I thought, don't wish your life away. So I'm going to enjoy those weeks and try to make the most of them. I'm going to try and finish the bathroom while I'm off. It's been half-decorated since July last year and it gets me down.

I'm going to the seaside with some friends from my recovery group on Sunday. Should be good. I might try for a sea swim. We're going to Cromer. I love Cromer.

Not much else. Been knitting and chilling. And sleeping. Always the sleeping. Here's a picture of a scarf I made recently. I love it.




Comments

Popular Posts