My brilliant idea

Everyone gets worked up about schizophrenia and the press always get their knickers in a twist about the illness. I reckon it would be much better if they renamed it "tarantula". Then people could say things like "he's got a nasty case of tarantula", or "unfortunately his tarantula flared up again so he's on sick leave at the moment". It obviously wouldn't work so well for people who are scared of spiders. This idea may need some work but I think it has promise.

Below is the video which gave me the idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kJ09FpWoaM

I reckon it gives you a good idea of what it's like to have psychosis approaching too.

Comments

  1. What about 'aardvark'?I don't know anyone who's phobic about aardvarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. "He has severe aardvark". "Due to my aardvark I am unable to do shift work".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts