Coffee

I'm going mad giving up things, and have decided to try to give up coffee. You may think that this is overkill, but anyone who has ever seen me mainline 5 cups of uber-strong coffee in a row would understand that I have something of a problem with coffee. My friend only had decaf in the house last week, so I went through terrible withdrawal the first morning I woke up in her house, and this only abated in the afternoon when we went to a lovely pub and I was able to have a coffee. Since then I have been drinking one cup of medium strength coffee in the morning (with a couple of slip-ups) and undergoing mild withdrawal, headaches, tiredness etc. I'm going to quit completely for a little while, but will probably go back to drinking coffee in the end, just at a more reasonable level of consumption.

Comments

Popular Posts