A new reader

Perhaps. Went out with my friend R yesterday. It was the first night out not drinking that I've really enjoyed. We went to a couple of pubs that I don't normally like, but I had a great time. The second one in particular was mayhem, full of amusingly drunk people. It reminded me of another late night pub I used to go to when I lived on the other side of town, which in turn always reminds me of Trainspotting. Not sure why. Just the general air of misspent youth (and not so youthful) about the place. Topics of conversation ranged from things I can't repeat, to work, to internet dating (he's just signed up) to blogs and goals (I told him he should get both). Anyway hello R if you're reading!

Also I thought a new look was in order for my blog. I think the old one was a little hard to read, and I should do something to celebrate a year+ of blogging.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts