New piercing

I've got a new piercing.  It's in my helix at the top of my ear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helix_%28ear%29

I've already got one there but I wanted another one.  I'd just been to buy my new bike in the rain, and got to the bike shop but discovered it was shut.  So I was feeling a bit dispirited when I went past the tattoo shop, and just saw the people in there loooking out at the rain. Anyway, I've been wanting this one done for ages and I just thought oh, what the hell, maybe today is the day.  Anyway I'd forgotten how much it hurt but it looks lovely and I'm really pleased.

In other, pickling news, my bloody chutney is still cooking.  It's been on for three hours yesterday and I reckon it's going to take about two more today.  It is thickening up, but slowly.  The whole house smells of pickling when you come in.  I hope it smells ok by the time my mum gets back.

Comments

Popular Posts