I found a room!

Yeah!  I found a room. It's pretty cheap, seem like nice chilled out housemates plus everyone works shifts, which suits me with my wierd working arrangements.  Living with Mon-Fri people I think I'd just feel like I was disrupting everyone's routine.  It's got a really nice garden and it's pretty cheap.  I'm moving in next Saturday. Plus it's near the river and in between my mum and dad's house, and not too far from my sisters, but without being on their doorstep.  Pretty much perfect.  The only downside is that the carpet in the room is seriously dirty.  I'm not a neat freak by any stretch of the imagination, and even I quailed a little at the sight of it.  But I'm sure I'll get used to it.  I won't be completely calm until I've actually moved in - something can always go wrong.  But yeah, I'm pleased.

Comments

Popular Posts