Lean on me and sushi

Went to see a room today.  The room was really small with this nasty bunk bed/ desk combo, but the people in the house were really lovely.  We had such a nice chat and it was so nice to meet some new people.  I came away feeling really good.  I've been having what can best be described as "feelings of sadness".  Some places you see one of the symptoms of depression being described as "feeling of overwhelming sadness".  Well I wouldn't say they're overwhelming but I have definitely been having those feelings.  So it was nice to meet some really nice people who made me feel good about myself.  And as for the room, I don't know.  It's hard to say whether the rest of the house makes up for the room.

Later this evening I went to the new YO! Sushi with my mum.  I don't normally like chain restaurants but it was great, the food was really nice and we had a really good time.  I fucking love raw fish.

Song of the week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbHJluAUZ7M

Comments

Popular Posts