Yay

I did a drawing. It was of some flowers I bought on the market. I was really worried I would have forgotten how to but no, everything was fine and I settled down for twenty minutes and did one of my wonky little sketches. I might draw them again tomorrow but put some colour in with paint or crayon. I'll try and scan a picture in sometime. I really love drawing.

In other news, the pub I work in is going on sale. Apparently it'll take at least 6 months for it to get sold, but I really need to start thinking about moving on. I really need to anyway.

I'm obsessed with this tv program called The Model Agency. It's a fly-on-the-wall documentary about Premier Models. It's so great. It's filling the hole left by Project Runway. Is it wrong for me to be so obsessed with the fashion industry?

Comments

Popular Posts