Bit obsessed with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwRdKMaTkZ4&ob=av2n

Along with most of the rest of the population I think. It's on the cbeebies bedtime advert and my niece said "oh listen, it's a popstar song". Made me smile.

Went to ASDA this afternoon to get a few things and got epically outrageously flirted with by the checkout guy who can't have been much more than 23. This has been happening more and more recently. Who knew young men were so obsessed with ladies a good ten years older than them. Shame it's not really my style.

Plan for this evening to chill out loads, crack on with my assignment. I did really well on the last one, which is to be expected really as some people doing this course haven't done any study since school and I've already got a degree. But I was pleased and I want to keep it that way.

Comments

Popular Posts