Nice Saturday

Comedy was fun last night. Only slightly spoilt by the fact that we were late and so had to sit in the front row, meaning I spent the whole time terrified of getting picked on. It was pretty funny. The funniest guy was the first, a Canadian comedian who was pretty dark, just on the verge of being too much. I wasn't too stressed and afterwards even sat in the bar with my friend and some people she knew and chatted, which is a big thing for me.

Just been charity shopping with my friend again. He got a few things, which I'm glad about (I think he's finally starting to really get it). I got a jumper, a nice cardigan, a skirt, a couple of really pretty seventies or eighties style glasses and a Jamelia album. My taste for dodgy R'n'B knows no bounds :-)

Watched Howl's Moving Castle yesterday. What an ace film.

Comments

Popular Posts