Why are people so fukcing annoying? :-)

I've just done four and a half hours in the pub and it would have been a pleasure if it wasn't for some of the customers. Nice pub, nice regulars (in the main), nice food, nice staff. But some people act like it's a chore to come in and get some food and a drink. Not only that, but a chore they want over as soon as possible. I don't know about you, but when I go in the pub, even back in my most gin-addled days, I'd be all, like, "ooh hello, lovely, what's this then", surveying the selection of ales like a king surveying his lands. I think a lot of people walk around in a bad mood, and this is sort of magnified when they're hungry. But you know what, don't go in a fucking pub if you're not going to enjoy being in the pub.

Although, I did pop in Sainsburys after work and realised I was marching round with exactly the same hassled, angry manner that I so dislike in my customers. Food for thought.

Comments

Popular Posts