A lovely day

I've had a lovely day. I went round my friend's house after work and had tea, beef done in stew with greens, carrots, cauliflower and bread rolls.  Here's a picture of a Siamese cat sitting on his shed roof. It needs photo editing but it's a good picture.



Afterwards I went in Oxfam and did a cheeky bit of charity shopping. My style icon is Courtney Love and the grunge band Hole and I reckon I'll be rocking that look at least until Xmas 16. For those of you who don't want to redo your entire wardrobe I'd advise taking city living as your theme. Get rid of those rugby shirts men (this is a general piece of advice not just for this year though :-)) and ladies, tea dresses are not current although there will doubtlessly be some people who want to keep wearing them anyway. Do a tight edit and keep in suits and tailoring or sharp sportswear if that's your thing.  Here endeth the fashion news.

Comments

Popular Posts