June

I think I've forgotten how to write this blog.  I'm still living in an attic room, still interested in food.  Luckily where I live there is a little wine shop (which I don't go in) and they have food trucks most days.  I'm still not one hundred per cent happy where I am living.  It's two streets away from where I grew up which I didn't think about until I moved in but it's creepy.  The actual area is really cool though, it's kind of on a funny roundabout.  Gyratory system. Whatever you want to call it.  The good things is that there are quite a lot of independent shops here.  The bad thing is obviously that I'm the kind of person who wants to move on and leave the past behind on a regular basis, so obviously being back in my childhood home is my own worst nightmare.

Here's a picture I took yesterday.  They have a little free one day festival on an open space near my house.  It was good.  Good music too.


Comments

Popular Posts