Delicious

I started using delicious this week to save my links so I don't lose them when my computer dies. I wish I'd done this five years ago. I think the idea is that you move on from saving to finding new stuff, I'm not doing that so far but I guess it's like everything, you have to put time in to get rewards. Hopefully I will find more interesting stuff because I just can't find good content on the web generally.

I also started using last fm again. I was surprised at what I was listening to two years ago. Anyway hopefully both will bear fruit although to be honest I don't really want more music (except reggae) in my life so I'm not quite sure why I'm bothering with last fm. One more go I think.

Also I might open an ebay shop as I have a lot of stuff and need money. You can see how it might work. I'm sentimental but I need to be strict and do a life laundry style purge anyway. I wonder if people buy books on ebay? I have a lot of nice books which I ought to slim. Although just looking at them, I really can't see very many that I'd be prepared to let go. I guess I could just set a mental target of £100 to cover xmas presents and sell till I hit that. I'm not selling any of my jewellery though. It's all worthless except for aesthetic value but I'm really not. A related thought, can you etsy drawings? The staples near me has a photocopier, so I could be onto something there. Hmmmm. I just looked, and yes, you can, but everything on there is such high quality that there is no way I would stand a chance.

Fuck I just joined etsy as well.

Comments

Popular Posts