Modern Life

I have done my fair share of work in pubs and restaurants, so I know about one thing, which is licencing laws. In Britain you have to be 18 years old or older to drink in a pub. You can be asked to produce ID and may be refused alcohol if you do not produce it. It is also illegal to have customers on licenced premises who are intoxicated, and it is illegal to serve them more alcohol. You always need to have a licensee on the premises . The current approach for selling alcohol is to ask everyone who looks under 21 to produce identification. Forms of identification that are accepted are passports and birth certificates only. You basically don't want a rowdy atmosphere.



***I'll just do you a list of pubs/ restaurants I have worked in

The University Centre
The Fez Club
Boom Bar
Mosaica
The Evangelist
Wagamama
The Rock

Comments

Popular Posts