Good morning

Quite literally.  It turned out I didn't need a blood test after all, and I got the results of my last one and they were all normal.  The only downside was that I hadn't eaten and all for no reason. I was so hungry I had to go to Sainsburys straight after and get a banana.  But I've had a big sandwich now and I feel a lot better.  Oh, I've also lost 5kg, so I'm quite pleased about that.

A friend emailed me this poem, it's from Poems on the Underground.  It really sums up exactly how I feel at the moment:

The Way We Go

The way we go about our lives
Trying out each empty room
Like houses we might own
Eavesdropping for clues in the corridors until

Standing at a gate or attic window
Seeing beauty in a flag of sky
We’re gone leaving the doors open
All the lights burning.

Comments

Popular Posts