Wow

Another Year is a fantastic film.  It's really subtle but totally complete, leaving the viewer with plenty to think about afterwards.  It's sad in parts but laugh out loud funny in others.  I won't write any more about it in case I spoil it.  I'd highly recomend going to see it in the cinema, rather than waiting for it on dvd.  I'm also hoping to get to see Made in Dagenham next week.  Wouldn't mind seeing The Social Network and The Kids are Alright.  Good films are like London buses, it seems.  None for ages, and then they all come along at once.

The house is spotless, so hopefully my mum won't find anything to complain about.  Out on my friend's allotment this afternoon, then work this evening.  Tomorrow I'm going out for a walk and Sunday lunch with my little sis, to celebrate her birthday.  Nice weekend, all in all.

Comments

Popular Posts