Good weekend

I had a lovely weekend.  Went and met a couple of friends out in town after work on Saturday and just enjoyed kicking back with them.  One of them has been suffering quite badly from depression (horrible stuff) but he seemed a lot more back to his old self on Saturday, which was just brilliant to see.  Then on Sunday it was my sister's birthday so we went for a long walk out to a country pub and then enjoyed a yummy roast.  Also in attendance was my other sister (it was lovely to see her) as well as some of my sister's friends including her new love interest (although as she keeps telling me, he's not her boyfriend).  It's the first time I've met him and he seemed really nice.  I hope it works out for them.  It's supposed to be a secret but I don't think anyone who knows them reads this blog, if indeed anyone does read it at all.

Tomorrow I'm off to visit a friend and her two kids.  Really looking forward to it.  Much needed week off work!  I should be packing but ughhghghg I can't be bothered!  My mum got back late last night from Peru so told me all about her travels.  More of the same tonight when she gets home from work - if she's not too jetlagged that is.

Comments

Popular Posts