Oh snow

Yeah I reckon it's going to snow soon.  Getting around is going to be a nightmare on my bike but heigh ho, I kind of like the blitz spirit it brings.

Started thinking about goals and hopes for next year.  Need to get back in the pool (only 5 months until the outdoor pool opens again!) and get slim and gorgeous.  I want to get my driving licence which is something I've been battling with the DVLA for several months already.  They're terrified of mental health difficulties for some reason but I'm determined to get driving again.  I've also booked some holidays and so far I'm going to see my friend in Belfast and going camping in Cornwall for a week with my sisters and my niece.  Also hoping to do a photography course and maybe some Open University study.  It all costs though.

Finally, my big goal for next year is to move out of my mum's house.  I love living with her and she's so good to me but it's basically not dignified at my age.  I need my own space even if that does mean doing battle with evil flatmates and odd landlords.  Who am I kidding anyway, I love that shit.

Comments

Popular Posts