Still got it :-)

I went out for my birthday last night. Had a nice time in a good pub, drank some lovely beer and then went on and had a little boogie in a bar where they were playing electro swing. I'll keep my thoughts on that genre to myself, suffice to say that by this point I'd had enough to drink that I was sufficiently undiscerning enough to dance to it. I'm near enough in a world of pain today, as evidenced by the fact that I had bacon and egg sandwiches for breakfast, a once a decade event as anyone who knows me will know. Anyway whatever, I've been drinking a little bit lately and I think I'm going to stop completely again, but it's nice to know that once a pisshead, always a pisshead, and that the ability to conjure up a great night out of a few pints, some amazing friends and a little dash of mania, never leaves you. Happy birthday me :-)

Comments

Popular Posts