Gardening

The bulbs which I planted are just starting to come up and should provide some much needed colour soon enough. I've just planted some hollyhock, echinops and lupins indoors. I love it when the seedlings start coming up, proper miracle time.

In other news I'm having a day off exercise. My feet hurt a lot. Plus other people keep telling me how they ran for 40 minutes on their 3rd run, or did 13 miles in 2 hours without any training. I literally cannot get round the block without walking breaks. But I am determined to stick at it.

Comments

  1. What a load of bullshit. When you first start you're lucky if you can walk for 10 mins in your exercise gear (just having that on seems to sap the energy from me) I'm planning on doing the Royal Parks half marathon in October - want to join? xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts