Irony

I had to get up early this morning so had a slight tired pseudo-hangover feeling all day which I thought was ironic after my drinking wishlist last night. It reminded me again why I enjoy not drinking. Also I wrote a poem this evening when I was having something to eat in EAT before work. I had to write it down on a napkin. Here it is

Night Shift (almost a haiku)

Nightfall in February
Wage slaves heading home, I'm drained
I'm just beginning.

As you can tell, my job is slightly getting the better of me, although hopefully I'll be doing fewer and shorter shifts so things will improve. Also I'm going to try and do another fashion piece for spring, because I really enjoyed doing the last one. I'm letting the Spanish and the surveys rest - if you really love them, leave a comment and I'll do more.

Comments

Popular Posts