A thing of beauty is a joy forever



as my grandmother used to say. Here are my new running trainers which are so beautiful that I had to take a picture of them. I went on a treadmill in the shop and got videoed running and everything (I over-pronate (?) for anyone interested). I'm wearing them in around the house tomorrow with a plan to take my first actual ever run (not counting one aged 13 where I couldn't get to the end of the road) tomorrow. I'll be beating my sister on the 10km before you know it. And there's every chance that this could turn into a very boring running blog.

Comments

  1. Yes - very beautiful - I plan on doing another marathon next year - you may join me. I need to start running again first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crickey. I'm doubting if I'll ever get to marathon, I can hardly get round the block at the moment. But today's run was easier than the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts